Social Media Competition
Being the centenary year of the house’s most famous son Dylan Thomas, we need to spread the word to as many people as we can and introduce new audiences to Dylan’s incredible life and works. Our social media community can play a key role in helping us expand Dylan’s reach and in turn help in creating a wonderful new legacy from the Centenary celebrations.
WIN A 3 NIGHT STAY AT DYLAN THOMAS BIRTHPLACE
To enter via facebook simply like the post on our facebook page
and tell us why you would like to stay via the comments box
To enter via twitter simply reply to our image post with why you would like to stay using @dylanthomashome
e.g '@dylanthomashome I would like to stay because.....'
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for a self catering stay for up to 4 people. Additional costs for a party of up to 7 can be arranged.
- This prize draw is open to those aged 18 and over
- The prize is not transferable
- The prize cannot be redeemed in 2014 due to the busy nature of Dylan Thomas Centenary.
- The prize is to be taken between January 2015 and April 2015
- The closing date for the draw is the 31st July 2014. All entries must be received before midnight on the closing date. Winners are selected at random and the Judge’s decision is final. The winner shall be announced on our social media sites and will be contacted within 5 days of the draw date. If contact cannot be made within one month the prize will be forfeited and may be passed on to other entrants.